Mt. Olivet Cemetery
For information regarding burial records, gravesite maintenance, new interments/lot purchase or any other inquiries or comments, please contact:
Lovely Lane Church Office
Phone: 410-889-1512 (M-F, 9am-3pm Eastern time)
For help with genealogy or other research pertaining to local (Baltimore/Washington region) United Methodist church or cemetery records, contact:
Lovely Lane Museum
Home of the Archives of the Baltimore/Washington Conference of the United Methodist Historical Society
Phone: 410-889-4458 (Th&F, 10am-4pm Eastern time)
For help concerning monument repair, new interments, grave openings/closings, or marker/monument installation, please contact:
Tegeler Monument Company
Mt. Olivet Flower Policy
1) Flowers, both natural and artificial are allowed
2) Decorative items (stuffed animals, figurines, religious icons, holiday decorations) are allowed.
3) Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the property.
4) Flowers and decorative items must be contained to the owners’ plots.
5) Flowers and decorative items which are notably worn, faded, broken, or which remain more than 30 days beyond the appropriate holiday should be removed.
6) Planting of live flowers or shrubs is not allowed, unless by special arrangement with the cemetery managers.
7) Displays which are deemed to be objectionable will be removed at the sole discretion of the cemetery managers.